Vacancy for Pharmacist at District Health Society
Under National Health Mission, recruitment of various cadre wise vacancies in District Health Society, Health Department, District Hingoli on contract basis.
Post : Pharmacist (NUHM)
No of posts : 01 (SC-01)
Salary : Rs 10,000/- pm
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm with Pharmacy Council Registration
Job Location : NUHM Hingoli
Age Limit : upto 38 years for open category and 45 years for Reserve Category and 65 years for retired employees
Terms and Conditions :
1. The appointment of these posts is purely contractual and these posts are not of the State Government. The appointment period will last up to 11 months. After that, if the work is satisfactory and the posts are sanctioned, the next re-appointment will take place.
2. All the above contract posts will be filled subject to social reservation point nomenclature. If the candidate of the category is not available then the candidate of the highest backward class will be selected. If the candidate of the category is not available then the candidate of the open category will be selected according to the merit.
3. In case of rejection of the post by the Central Government, the service of the candidate will be terminated without any notice.
4. Fill in the given application form along with 1) Proof of age (TC) 2) Graduation / Diploma Certificate 3) Last year's Ganapatrika 4) Council Registration Certificate. (As Per Applicable) Applications will not be eligible without it. 5) Only documents like Government / NHM experience certificate should be attached.
5. No crime should be registered against the applicant in any police station or court charges etc.
6. Merit list of candidates application will be prepared and published on the website nic.Hingoli.in Immediately after the publication, an objection will be invited one day and the next day the objection will be settled and a final quality list will be prepared. Candidates who exert direct or indirect pressure on contract recruitment will be excluded from the recruitment process and police action will be taken.
7. Candidates should not contact the office directly as there is a high prevalence of Covid-19 at present. Upload the application as per the instructions given.
8. As these posts are purely contractual, no allowance other than consolidated salary is applicable. These posts do not belong to the Government of Maharashtra.
Candidates should UP LOAD only PDF (Photo copy will not be considered) on the mail ID email@example.com except for holidays between 20/5/2020 to 27/5/2020. The application will not be considered after the given deadline.
See All Other Jobs in our Database