Vacancy for M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Pharm in Quality Control at Mankind Pharma | 15 posts
Mankind Pharma, the 7th largest Pharmaceutical Company of India, was incepted in 1995 with a meagre capital of 50 lakhs and 20 employees. Today, we are amongst the top 5 fastest growing Pharmaceutical companies of India with an employee base of more than 10000 and heading towards a turnover of INR 3000 crores.
Post : Officer/Senior Officer
No of Posts : 15
Department : Quality Control
Experience : 4 to 6 Years
Qualification : B.Pharm / M.Pharm / M.Sc
Basic Job Profile:
- Analysis of Raw Material.
- Analysis of Packing Material.
- Analysis of In- process, Bulk and Finish Product sample.
- Instrument Exposure-HPLC, GC, IR, UV
- Sampling and analysis of raw materials.
- Knowledge of method validation.
Note : Candidates must have exposure of Pharma manufacturing (USFDA, MHRA, EU, TGA, ANVISA) approved organization.
Send CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database