Vacancy for B.Pharm in Packing at Amneal Pharmaceuticals | 20 posts
Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc is an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company powered by a robust U.S. generics business and a growing branded business. Together, our team is working to build one of the most dynamic pharmaceutical companies in our rapidly changing industry. Today’s healthcare environment requires a new approach and new ideas. While staying true to our reputation for quality, service and value, we are reinventing our processes, our playbook and our creative partnerships.
Post : Officer / Sr. Officer /Operator / Associate
No of Posts : 20
Department : Packing – OSD
• Operation and cleaning of all Packaging equipment’s as per current version of respective SOPs.
• Maintaining the area and equipment’s in orderly manner as per cGMP requirements in a good state of repair and sanitized condition.
• Maintaining the tooling and change parts for all equipment’s at Packaging.
• To follow safety rules.
• To perform all work related to Packaging as per instructions of assigned officer/executive/supervisor following defined and approved procedures.
• Material handling as per approved procedure.
• To get the required training from supervisors for cGMP and concerned SOP for operation and cleaning.
• To perform work as assigned by superior or department head.
• Supervision of manufacturing, processing, packaging and holding of drug product as per define and approved procedures for stability batches and commercial batches.
• Maintaining the area and equipment in orderly manner as per cGMP requirements in a good state of repair and sanitized condition.
• To perform online documentation with respect to departmental procedures as per good documentation.
• To impart training of operation and cleaning related SOP to all subordinates and operators.
• Co-ordination for IQ / OQ for any new equipment’s / system.
• To perform PQ for any new equipment’s / system.
• To follow all concern departmental SOPs for day to day operation and cleaning.
• To handle and manage material movement as per defined procedure and approved Batch Manufacturing Record / Batch Packing Record.
• Review, execution and implementation of Batch Manufacturing Records, Batch Packaging Records, Process Study Protocols, Process Study Reports and all relevant Documents.
• To follow all safety rules and departmental general instructions.
• To perform work other than defined in the Job responsibility are to be done, as per the requirement of HOD, by following HODs instruction and guidance.
• The candidate with good communication and inter personal skills, computer knowledge and exposure to cGMP/GLP Knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirement is essential (Preferred 21 CFR compliance).
Experience : 02 to 07 years
Qualification : B.Pharm / ITI / Diploma
Location : Ahmedabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Interested candidates may share their updated CV with Kishan.firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database