Require Process Engineer at Pfizer | Bachelors / Masters in Pharmacy
Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support.
Post : Process Engineer (Visual inspection)
• To Provide technical support for the Visual inspection equipment technologies during technology transfer.
• Technical support for Investigations and CAPAs for VI Process equipment.
• To ensure and adhere the Pfizer EHS requirements for safety at the work.
• Engineering support for VI Equipment Qualification activities DQ, FAT, recipient of equipment, SAT, Commissioning, IQ, OQ, PQ-qualification of equipment as per the Qualification protocols and Technical Support to user for various deliverables.
• Conducts equipment and process related technical investigations and makes recommendations on corrective Prepares, reviews, and provides input on user requirements specification (URS) documents and P&IDs
• To lead activities to implement novel technologies for process improvements to increase yield and reduce process variability
• Ensure the compliance to cGMP/cGLP, organizational procedures and practices.
• Involve in manufacturing, Validations / engineering related CAPAs and monitor the effectiveness of CAPAs
• Seek training from technology vendors and train the end users.
• Bachelors / Masters in Engineering or Pharmacy.
• 4 to 8 years
• Experience in Process Engineering aspects related to Visual inspection activity related equipments of sterile injectables.
• Working experience in Automatic Visual inspection, leak testing and SAVI of terminally sterilized products.
• Good knowledge on Visual inspection related aspects i.e Qualification of VI processes, different types of defects, defect kits preparation and visual inspector training along with regulatory guidance.
• Hands on experience in leading the Visual inspection related investigations independently.
• Yellow belt certification is Must.
• Good Communication Skills
• Effective negotiation and Interpersonal Skills
Experience : 4 to 8 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : Vizag
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Visual inspection
ID : 4782638
End Date : 15th June, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database