Recruitment for Pharmacy Manager at AIIA | Government of India
All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) is a new up-coming Institute as Autonomous Organization under the aegis of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India. Institute imparts postgraduate, doctoral, posts-doctoral and Super-Specialty Fellowship Programmers in major streams of Ayurveda. All India Institute of Ayurveda will act as a referral hospital and a “Centre of Excellence” to set highest standards of education, research, patient care and also function as a model center for international collaboration.
Post : Pharmacy Manager
No. of Post & Reservation : 1
Age : Age not exceeding 56 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Qualification & Experience : Persons working on analogous posts.
5 years’ experience in GP 4200 as Pharmacist/ Pharmacy Manager in any Central/ State Government Institutions/ PSU with qualification of B.Pharma (Pharmaceutics/ B.Pharma (Ayurveda)
B.Pharma (Pharmaceutics/ B.Pharma (Ay.) with. 5 years’ experience in a large scale manufacturing company/ Institute/ Hospital and exposure to GMP and related regulatory experience
i. PG degree/ Diploma in Materials Management. M. Pharma in Ayurveda
Mode of Recruitment : Deputation
Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800+GP Rs.4600(PB2)
GENERAL INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS Applicants are advised to read all instructions carefully before sending their applications. a. Benefits under AIIA service:
a. These posts carry usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employee and applicable to All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) employees.
b. Deputation period for all the posts would be 2 years initially which can be extended further at the discretion of AIIA on year to year basis with mutual consent of both borrower and lender organizations, subject to performance of officer being satisfactory. However, AIIA reserves the right to terminate the period of deputation any time before its completion also.
c. Other Conditions:
1. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
2. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of the applications. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess essential criteria laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
3. The prescribed essential criteria are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for screening/interview. The Competent Authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of higher qualifications/year of experience in the subject/screening test/other criteria. The decision of the Director, All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) will be final in this regard.
4. The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting/ guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience.
5. If any document/ Certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript in Hindi/English of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Notary is/are to be submitted. 6. The date for determining the upper age limit, qualification and/or experience will be the closing date prescribed for receipt of application.
7. Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of screening/interview by the order of the Competent Authority. This is subject to change without any notice.
8. No advance application shall be entertained.
9. While forwarding the application the sponsoring authority/employers shall ensure that the particulars of the candidate are verified and that he/she fulfills the eligibility conditions, along with a certificate that the officer is free/clear from vigilance angle and no disciplinary proceeding(s) is/are pending or contemplated against the applicant.
10. Complete ACR dossier/APARs of last five years of the applicant (for deputation posts) must be enclosed with the application duly attested by the officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent.
11. Candidate applying for more than one post must send separate application for each post. 12. Institute reserves the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason thereof.
13. Any corrigendum/ order regarding this advertisement will be issued on the website only. Candidates are advised to remain in touch with the website for this purpose. No separate corrigendum etc. will be published in Newspaper.
14. Applicants will be fully responsible for the accuracy of the information they furnish. Any information furnished by the candidate if found wrong at any stage will result in his/her disqualification and/or dismissal from the service at any stage and No correspondence will be entertained at all.
15. The interview/call letter, if shortlisted shall be sent by speed post/email. However, the Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay lapse, whatsoever.
16. The candidate shall have to appear for interview, if called for, at his/her own cost. However, SC/ST/OBC candidate, if called for interview will be allowed travelling allowance as per Central Government rules.
17. The form & conditions for appointment will be as per Recruitment Rules of All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA).
18. No Correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
19. Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
20. Jurisdiction, if any, will be in Delhi.
• No application fee for applying for deputation post.
How to apply:
• Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format downloaded from website or neatly typed on A4 size paper on one side as per the format available on the website aiia.gov.in as per the following Applications formats: Application Format (III): For Deputation Post
• Application complete in all respects enclosing self-attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, cast be sent in an envelope superscribed APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________________ by Speed-Post/email to:
All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA)
Gautampuri, Sarita Vihar,
Mathura road, NEW DELHI-110076
• Candidate must sign in the application form.
Candidates are advised to read all instructions carefully before sending their applications otherwise their applications are likely to be rejected on one or more of the following reasons in terms of the notifications.
• Applications received after the closing date.
• Applications not in prescribed format.
• Candidates not having the required qualifications/experience
• Applications without latest photo not being pasted in the provided space.
• Applications without declaration.
• Application without signature.
• Applications without supporting documents.
• Applications which are incomplete/illegible in any manner.
• The last date of receipt of applications is 25th June, 2020.
• In case the last date of receipt of application is declared holiday the date of receipt of application will be considered as next working day.
• AIIA reserves the right to make recruitment in respect of all, or, few posts out of the posts so advertised, as per requirement which is reviewed from time to time, or, can scrap the entire advertisement if the circumstances so warrant.
See All Other Jobs in our Database