Recruitment for Pharmacists (12 posts) at S.C.B. Medical College & Hospital
The origin of the dispensary which the Cuttack general hospital replaced, is lost in antiquity. It is believed to have existed since the days of Indian Rule in Orissa and was established primarily for the benefit of the pilgrims proceedings to Puri (otherwise called Jagannath). It was originally maintained from the proceeds of an endowment made by Marahatta Government.
Post : Pharmacist
Applications are invited for engagement of the Staff Nurse and other paramedical workers including the retired persons (within 65 yrs of age) on temporary basis (daily wage) in SCB MCH, Cuttack (including SVPPGIP, Cuttack and deputation to AHPGIC, Cuttack (including Spinal Injury centre, Cuttack) in view of the spread of COVID-19. The engagement shall be given till 30th June 2020. The duration may be extended further if situation so warrants.
No of Posts : 12
Remuneration as per Labour and ESI Dept. Notification : Rs. 388/day
COVID-19 Incentive : Rs.612/ day
Total Remuneration per day : Rs.1000/- per day
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm
The remuneration shall be given as per the Labour and ESI department Notification No. 11688/LC dated Pharma) 07.11.2019 along with the special incentive for COVID-19. The employees will be engaged on Walk-in-Interview basis by the undersigned. The engagement is purely temporary and can be terminated at point of time without assigning any reason thereof.
Terms and Conditions:
1) Appointment shall be for maximum duration till 30th June 2020.
2) Application not in the prescribed proforma as per Annexure “A” or incomplete or unsigned will not be entertained.
3) No interim, correspondence/ enquiry will be entertained.
4) No TA shall be payable to any candidate including SC /ST candidate for appearing in the interview.
5) Mere submission of application does not confer any right on the candidates to be called for examination or interview.
6) The Superintendent reserves the right to terminate the interview at any point of time or alter the date of interview or cancel the results of interview without assigning any results thereof.
7) Applicants are advised to bring with them necessary documents in support of their Identity etc. and copy of this advertisement for necessary verification by the police for their movement during the lock down period.
On 20.05.2020 (Wednesday) from 10:30AM to 4 PM in the LT-1 and LT-2 of SCB Medical College, Cuttack. No application will be entertained after scheduled time of registration.
See All Other Jobs in our Database