Recruitment for Pharmacists (07 posts) at District Integrated Health & Family Welfare Society
District Integrated Health and Family Welfare Society Ratnagiri Candidates on behalf of District Integrated Health and Family Welfare Society apply for the following post on net contract basis in the prescribed form by post or in person at District Health Officer's Office, Health Department, ZP Ratnagiri.
Post : Pharmacist
Qualification : B.Pharm / D.Pharm
Place of Posting : RH/SDH
No. of Posts and Category : 07 (ST-2, VJA-1, SEBC-2, EWS-2)
Remuneration (Per Month Consolidated) : Rs 17,000/- pm
Preference : 1 year Experience
1) The posts in the advertisement are not regular posts of the State Government but are purely contractual.
2) The selected candidate will be appointed on contract basis for one month. 3) The selected candidates will have to accept the terms and conditions prepared by the committee and also have to submit an agreement on a bond paper of Rs.100 / -.
4) Experience will not be accepted if certificate of experience is not attached. 5) Age limit -
1) Maximum age limit for the post of MBBS, Specialist and Specialist Specialist is 70 years 2) Staff Nurse, Technician, Counselor Age limit 65 years 3) Other posts Maximum age limit for open category 38 years and reserved category 43 years and National Health Officer
6) It is mandatory for the applicant above 60 years of age to submit the certificate of physical fitness certified by the District Surgeon.
7) Staff nurse, pharmacist, medical officer etc. for the above technical posts. Registration certificate of similar council for the post which will disqualify the candidate for interview.
8) Applications received by the office will not be considered.
9) The list of eligible / ineligible candidates in the selection process as well as the selection list will be published on the website of NIC Ratnagiri.
10) As the recruitment process will be carried out in a very logical and transparent manner on the basis of merit, no one will succumb to any temptation.
11) Postponement / Cancellation of Recruitment Process / Changes in Recruitment Process All officers can be reserved at the level of Chief Executive Officer.
12) In case of non-receipt of application for the post of Super specialist and Specialist, Medical Officer MBBS, it will be taken on last Thursday of every month on honorarium basis or on call basis / part time till the post is filled. Attested photocopies of required documents 1) Marksheet and certificates regarding educational qualification (Candidate with semester pattern should mention average marks while mentioning marks on the application.) 2) School leaving certificate / birth certificate. 3) Experience Certificate of work done in Government / Semi-Government Institution 4) Registration Certificate 5) Certificate of Caste Certificate
Method of Application:
1) Interested candidates should submit the application in legible letter by typing or printing it on a white thick paper of A4 size.
2) The name of the post and the name of the unit / unit should be mentioned in bold letters on the envelope.
3) Candidates should submit separate application for each post if they want to apply for more than one post
4) Candidates in open category need to add Rs.150 / - and candidates in reserved category need to add Rs.100 / - DD and their own name on the back of the DD District Integrated Health & Family Welfare Society Ratnagiri.
5) Candidates The application form in the prescribed form attached to the facility within the office hours is required to reach the office of the District Health Officer, Zilla Parishad, Ratnagiri in person or by post along with the required marks and certificates.
Last Date : 30/05/2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database