Recruitment for D.Pharm, B.Pharm in Civil Hospital | 07 posts
Eligible candidates may appear in the office of Civil Surgeon, A- Block, 5th Floor, premises of Civil Hospital, Sector-06. Panchkula for the below mentioned posts under National Health Mission. Posts are purely on contractual basis for fixed contract period initially up to 30-06-2020 strictly on performance basis or subject to further administrative approval.
Post : EMT (Referral Transport Scheme)
No. of Posts : Total -7 SC-5 BC(A)-2
Qualification Eligibility :
(i) Registered B.Pharmacy/ D.Pharmacy/ GNM/ B.Sc Nursing
(ii) Hindi /Sanskrit up to Matric.
Age Limit : Up to 42 years
Honorarium (as per NHM Bye- Laws) : Rs. 11,170/-
1. The candidates are advised to ensure the eligibility criteria that they fulfill all qualification for the said post.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending Screening Test/lnterview.
3. Written test will be conducted for screening of the candidates and only shortlisted candidates will be given computer test and further called for the interview Written test/Screening test/proficiency test is a test to check IQ, General knowledge and information of the candidate about concerned subject, those candidates who are unable to get 40% in screening / proficiency test will not be shortlisted for further interview Process.
4. Reservations will be given as per Haryana Govt, policy.
5. Candidates are instructed to visit web site nhmharyana.gov.in regularly for any update/change/corrigendum (If any), as no separate communication will be sent for this.
6. Number of posts can be increased or decreased.
7 Civil Surgeon / Concerned incharge can assign duty at any other place besides place of posting within the district
8. Selection criteria will be based as per NHM norms.
9. Local area weightage will be given. Local Area Benefit will also be given to sons/ daughters of Haryana Government Employees (Working in Chandigarh & Panchkula) residing at Chandigarh after submission of Domicile certificate of Haryana.
10. If it is found that any Candidate has furnished false information/document(s) at any stage of the selection process, her/his appointment/ recruitment will be cancelled/ terminated immediately
11. This office reserves the right to cancel the whole recruitment process at any time at any stage without assigning any reason(s) to the Candidates.
The candidates must bring their own complete original documents, one set of attested documents of Qualification on the date of Walk-ln-Interview like (Basic & Additional, Detail Mark sheet of each year, Valid Registration Certificate. Caste certificate & Experience certificate etc.) Residence Proof i.e. (Only Aadhar Card / Ration Card / Voter Card / Passport / Residence Certificate issued by Tehsildar) & two passport size attested photographs.
Application forms will be accepted only between 09:30 am to 10:30 am on interview date.
Written Test / Interview date : 07.05.2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database