Job Openings for D.Pharm in Office of CDMPHO - 72 posts | Government Jobs
The applications are hereby invited from the interested candidates both fresh & retired to fill up the following paramedic posts temporarily in Daily wages Contractual basis under COVID-19 for which, the candidates fulfilling the criteri as as mentioned against each post may apply through online in the prescribed enclosed format uploaded in the Govt. website www.baleswar.nic.in on or before 02.05.2020.
Post : MPHW(M)
The engagement will be made only in view of covid-19 for a period up to 30.06.2020 only & if the situation so warrants then the duration may be extended. The authority has rights to reject the application without assigning any reason their of.
No of posts : 72
Remuneration : Rs. 850/- The remuneration shall be given as per the labour & ESI department notification number 11688/LC dtd.-07.11.2019 along with special incentives or COVID-19.
Minimum Qualification : Most have passed +2 Science under HSE, Odisha or equivalent & passed D.Pharm from any Govt. & Private AICTE approved Medical institutions having registration in the respective Councils of State.
Age :- The candidate have minimum 21 years & maximum 60 years of age at the time this application. The Retired candidates below the age of 65 years having physically fit shall also apply.
The selection will be made strictly on the marks secured on technical qualification only on the availability of requisite documents. If at any stage above material are to be found false/incorrect or suppressed the candidature/engagement will liable to reject.
Note:- The following self attested Xerox copy with original documents are to be submitted at the time of interview & after verification, the original certificates will be returned back.
1. Two passport size recent photocopy duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
2. Self attested photocopy of HSC/Equivalent examination Certificate.
3. Self attested photocopy of CHSE certificate & mark sheets of essential qualification & preferential qualification as per requirement of the post.
4. Self attested photocopy of DMRT/D Pharm Certificate with mark sheet
5. Self attested photocopy of Registration Certificate from respective Council
6. Self attested photocopy of experience certificate if any
7. Self attested photocopy of identity proof like Voter ID Card/Aadhaar Card/PAN Card.
Last Date : 02/05/2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database