Walk in interview for Research Scientist, Research Assistant at SHKM
Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College, is situated on the outskirts of Nuh in Nalhar in Mewat district of Haryana state in India. Established in August 2012, SAHEED HASAN KHAN MEWATI GOVT MEDICAL COLLEGE, NALHAR is the Medical College of Haryana and the first in the Distt of Mewat. Presently It admits 120 students for MBBS course every year. SAHEED HASAN KHAN MEWATI Hospital is the affiliated teaching hospital and has about 500 beds equipped with all modern facilities.
Sr. No. 01
Research Scientist (Medical) - 02 posts
Essential Qualifications and Experience : MBBS from a recognized Institution/University with two year Research or Teaching experience from a recognized Institution/University.
Salary : Rs 65,000/-
Sr. No. 02
Research Scientist (Non- Medical) - 02 posts
Essential Qualifications and Experience :
M.Sc. (Microbiology/Molecular Biology/Virology/Bio-technology) from a recognized institution/university with one year experience in VRDL/Molecular Biology/PCR Lab.
M.Sc. (Microbiology/Molecular Biology/Virology/ Bio-technology) from a recognized institution/ university and Ph.D Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/Virology/ Bio-technology) from a recognized institution/university.
Salary : Rs 60,000/-
Sr. No. 03
Lab Technician - 05 (GC-04, SC-01)
Essential Qualifications and Experience : B.Sc Medical Lab Technology from a recognized institution/university with one year’s experience.
Salary : 30,000/-
• A person with experience in VRDL Lab or microbiology department will be preferred.
• Selected candidates have to perform emergency duties 24×7 in VRDL Lab assigned for COVID 19.
1. The applicants for post at Sr. No. 01 must have completed MBBS from any Institution / University recognized by the MCI and degree must be registered under the State/Central (MCI) Registration Act. Candidates have to produce permanent registration certificate obtained from council at the time of interview.
2. The degree of undergraduates not recognized by the MCI will render the candidate ineligible.
3. Applicants must reach O/o the Director, SHKM, GMC, Nalhar, Nuh on scheduled date with duly filled prescribed application form and supported documents. Submission of incomplete application form i.e. without self attested copies of testimonials of academic career, permanent registration certificate, attempt certificate etc. may render the candidate ineligible.
4. Application Form may be downloaded from institute website. Application form will not be provided by institute to anyone at the time of interview.
5. The candidates will be engaged on fix salary as above.
6. The incumbents will be engaged purely on contract basis for a period of three months only.
7. If the work and conduct of the candidates is not found satisfactory during the contractual period, his/her services will be terminated with immediate effect without giving any prior notice or without assigning any reason
8. Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 42 years.
9. Number of posts may be increased or decreased or totally withdrawn without any further notice.
10. The status of vacancy will be updated on the website i.e. gmcmewat.ac.in till the post not filled.
11. The selection committee reserves the right to reject or accept any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
12. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
13. Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
14. All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Nuh.
Eligible applicants have to appear for walk in interview from 11-05-2020 (Monday) onwards on first cum first serve basis till the vacant posts are available at 09:00 AM along with strictly prescribed application form and non refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs.125/- for reserved category of Haryana domicile only) for Sr. No. 01 to 03 in the form of Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order/ Treasury Challan in departmental receipt head 0210 in favour of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati, Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Nuh) payable at Nuh or by POS Machine.
Date/ time of Interview: Every Day (Monday to Friday) from 11-05-2020 (Monday) onwards at 10:00 AM
(Attendance will be taken up to 11:00 am only, there after no candidate will be entertained)
Venue of Interview: Office of Director,
Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati,
Govt. Medical College, Nalhar, Nuh
See All Other Jobs in our Database