Job for R&D Officer at Medreich Limited
Medreich is a fully integrated pharmaceutical company with an established presence across the globe. The company is involved in the CMO & CDMO business of pharmaceutical preparations in various dosage forms catering to diverse Therapeutic categories. Medreich has an advanced state of the art Research and Development centre with proven scientific competence to develop formulations as Patent Non-infringing and Niche generics in differentiated dosage form for global regulated markets.
Post : Officer – R&D
1. To perform reactions in the lab for the development of Process for Intermediates and API’s.
2. Process development, process optimization, process validation, determination of critical reaction parameters.
3. Synthesis, Isolation and Characterization of Impurities.
4. Handling of various types of chemical reaction in the laboratory.
5. Optimization of Existing processes.
6. Proper handling of Lab equipment and Document.
7. Hands on experience in Chromatographic techniques like TLC’s and Column Chromatography
8. Online literature searching with the help of Scifinder, STN etc.
Experience : 0 – 1 years
Qualification : Any Graduate ,M.Pharma
Location : Bengaluru
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
HR Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database