Job for Pharmacists in District Health Society
Separated by a few districts in the eastern district of Thane 1 August 2014 to complete Palghar this new district was created. Marine, mountain and rural district, including the benefit of the characteristic structure of the marine district Palghar Dahanu high margin, Palghar, Vasai and Palghar Taluka Wada that is relatively well developed industrial counties and Jawhar remote part of the hill, aperture, Vikramgadh, Thalassery total of talukas there are eight counties.
Post : Pharmacist
No.of post : 02
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm
Remuneration : Rs. 17,000/-
Age Limit : upto 59 years
1) The required educational qualification documents should be submitted in a single PDF file as mentioned in the application and advertisement in the prescribed form given on on wensite. Applications received by e-mail after the deadline will not be considered. Applications will not be accepted by post, courier or by hand.
2) These posts will be filled on net contract basis as per reservation.
3) Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the Qualifying Exam from the application received by e-mail + Higher Educational Qualification Semi-Governmental Office Experience zppalghar.gov.in will be published on this website. Candidates should register their objections on the same day if they have any objections. It should be noted that the objections received thereafter will not be considered. The final merit list will be published on the above government websites considering the objections received within the stipulated time.
4) The above mentioned posts are not state government posts but purely contract posts. There will be no claim or claim regarding the terms and conditions as per the government service and the government service rules are not applicable for this post.
5) The applicant should be physically and mentally fit for the relevant post and no criminal case should be filed against the applicant. Certificate of physical and mental fitness should be obtained through the District Surgeon.
6) Candidates should clearly mention the name of the post they are applying for and the category (caste category) for the post as per social reservation. If the application is submitted by a backward class candidate from the reservation, but the application is not as per the above format, the application of the candidate will not be accepted.
7) The honorarium mentioned before the post is a combined honorarium and no other allowances will be payable.
8) The validity of the registration with the council or any other documents should be in the current period. However, applications of candidates who do not have a medical certificate will be disqualified.
9) The applicant will not be able to demand change of place as per his convenience during the contract period.
10) As there will be no interview and also the application is being taken through e-mail, no candidate should visit this office in person.
See All Other Jobs in our Database