Career opportunity for Pharmacists (3 posts) in DDHS
Office of the Deputy Director of National Health Mission, Aarogya Seva, Nashik Board, Nashik Recruitment Process under Nashik Circle under National Health Mission, as shown in below. Applications are being invited by mail.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 3
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm
Age : upto 38 years for open category and 43 years for backward category and upto 65 year for retired employess.
Salary : Rs 10,000/- per months.
Experience : 1 year experience
1) The posts in the advertisement are not regular posts of the State Government but are purely contractual.
2) The selected candidate will be appointed on contract basis for one month.
3) All the above posts are of contract nature and combined honorarium and will be filled for a period of eleven months or less. Or posts will be terminated at any time without prior approval.
4) Experience will not be accepted if certificate of experience is not attached.
5) Staff nurse, pharmacist, medical officer etc for the above technical posts. Registration certificate of similar council for the post which will disqualify the candidate for interview.
6) As the recruitment process will be carried out in a very logical and transparent manner on the basis of merit, no one will succumb to any temptation.
7) Postponement / Cancellation of Recruitment Process / Changes in Recruitment Process All officers can be reserved at the level of Chief Executive Officer.
8) The selected candidates will have to accept the terms and conditions prepared by the committee and also have to submit an agreement on a bond paper of Rs.100 / -.
Attested photocopies of required documents 1) Marksheet and certificates regarding educational qualification (Candidate with semester pattern should mention average marks while mentioning marks on the application.) 2) School leaving certificate / birth certificate. 3) Experience Certificate of work done in Government / Semi-Government Institution 4) Registration Certificate 5) Certificate of Caste Certificate
Interested candidates can apply online from 22/05/2020 to 25/05/2020 till 12:00 am in the prescribed form along with the e-mail ID provided with this office online as mentioned in the advertisement. Documents should be submitted in a single PDF file. Applications received by e-mail after the deadline will not be considered. Applications will not be accepted by post, courier or by hand.
E-Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date : 25/05/2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database