Vacancy for experienced M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc as Method Validation Analyst at Alembic Pharma
Legacy of Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited (APL) dates back to over 100 years. Established in 1907 with an objective to develop and revolutionize the Pharmaceutical and Drug industry in the Indian subcontinent, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited today is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in India.
Alembic looking for the competent professionals to be an integral part of Central Validation team of formulation & API manufacturing plants based at Panelav/Karakhadi in Vadodara, Gujarat.
Method Validation - Analyst (HPLC/GC)
Designation : Exe/Sr Exe
Exp : 2 to 7 yrs
Qual : B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ M.Sc
• Performing analytical method validation / transfer/ verification Activities / QC validation.
• Performing relative substance, residual solvent, assay and PSD method validation as per ICH guidelines.
• Preparation of AMV/AMT protocols & reports.
• Hands on experience on major analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, UV, FTIR, pH Meter.
• Exposure on software like Empower 3 and Labware LIMS.
• Good understanding of GLP and GDP.
Desired profiles - Only pharmaceutical regulated plant experience candidates are eligible to apply. Candidates appeared for interview in the last six months are not eligible to apply.
Interested professionals matching the criteria share their updated resumes on email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database