Pharma job at AICTE - need Advisor | Government Job
AICTE was established by an Act of Parliament (No.52 of 1987) with a view to proper planning and coordinated development of the technical education system throughout the country, the promotion of qualitative improvements of such education in relation to planned quantitative growth and the regulation and proper maintenance of norms and standards in the technical education system and for matters connected therewith. The Council is a Statutory Body of Government of India with its headquarters in New Delhi and its Regional Offices situated at Bhopal, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Kanpur, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Camp Offices at Guwahati, Thiruvananthapuram and Vadodara.
Post : Advisor-II
Council is in search of suitable Indian Nationals for appointment to the following post on Deputation basis and has invited online applications for the same. The selected candidates are liable to be posted at AICTE Hqrs. or at any of its Regional Offices.
Pay Scale as per 6thCPC : PB-4, Rs.37400-67000 with GP Rs.8900
Age : Not exceeding 56 years (as on the closing date of the receipt of application)
Deputation Period : Initially 03 (three) years and thereafter on yearly basis in terms of DoPT orders on the subject.
Deputation : Officers from the Central or State Governments or Universities or Institutions of higher education or Autonomous Bodies or PSUs
(a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) With four years service in the post rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the Pay Level-13 (pre revised pay scale of Rs.14300-18300/14300- 22400) (The candidates working in Academic Institutions in teaching cadre having pay scales and grade pay through Career Advancement Scheme (CAS) are considered eligible, if they fulfil all other eligibility conditions) in the parent cadre/ department; or
(iii) Six years service in the post in Pay Level-12 (pre-revised pay scale of Rs.12000-16500/ 18000-18300] in the parent cadre/ department; and
(b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience
(i) Master Degree in any of the subjects of Science or Mathematics or Computer application or Management including Behavioural Science, Commerce and Business Economics or Economics or Pharmacy or Engineering and Technology or Architecture and Town Planning from a recognized University or equivalent;
(ii) Fifteen years experience in teaching or research, educational planning or administration, training in central or state government University or other institution of higher education or Autonomous Bodies or Public Sector Undertakings.
1. Preference will be given to the persons with Doctorate Degree and /or published research work with evidence of writing technical reports.
2. Internal candidates in regular service, who fulfils the eligibility requirements, as provided in these regulations may also compete for selection to this post.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Number of post(s) is tentative, may vary and the Council reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts and may or may not fill any post(s).
2. The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and mere possession and fulfillment of the essential and desirable qualifications for a post does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview.
3. Interested candidates may apply online in AICTE Web portal aicte-india.org on or before 05.05.2020. Proforma for applying online will be available on the AICTE website w.e.f. 13.04.2020. A printout of the duly filled in and submitted application should be downloaded from the portal. The downloaded application should be signed and affixed with self-photograph (passport size). The application has to be forwarded by the present employer along with requisite self-attested supporting documents so as to reach on or before 12.05.2020
4. The envelope containing application should be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ADVISOR-II” and advertisement number. 5. The candidates short-listed for interview will be informed by e-mail and/or by Post. The Council will not be responsible for any postal delay. 6. Original Educational Qualification, Experience and Caste certificate, etc. should be produced only at the time of interview. However, self-attested photocopies of testimonials may also be uploaded with the application in support of their educational qualifications and experience etc.
7. Candidates may send an advance copy of the duly filled and downloaded application form. However, such an application shall be entertained only when application through proper channel (Forwarding Authority) is also received subsequently.
8. It shall be necessary to furnish original “Part-D/No Objection Certificate” from the parent department/ present employer at the time of interview. They should also upload the same with the online application if made available at the time of applying.
9. The decision of the Council in respect of selections shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Canvassing in any type from any source will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
10. AICTE being an autonomous organisation may waive off the “cooling off” period condition in case of meritorious candidates. However, the parent organisation of the candidate shall have to give no objection certificate in such cases.
11. Candidates working in Institutions/Universities/Organizations which are funded by private resources are not eligible for applying for the post.
12. The terms and conditions of deputation will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Personnel & Training O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay) dated 17th June 2010 and O.M. No.2/6/2016-Estt.(Pay-II) dated 17.02.2016, as amended from time to time. A person in higher Grade Pay shall not be eligible for appointment to a post carrying a lower Grade Pay.
13. The pay scale/grade pay of regular post would only be taken into account for deciding the eligibility for appointment/ selection to a higher post on deputation basis. Pay scale and grade pay received on financial up-gradation under ACP/MACP will not be considered for deputation.
14. The candidates are required to bring the following documents at the time of interview in sealed cover, otherwise they will not be entertained to attend the interview: i) Part-D/ NOC in original (As per Annexure-II) (ii) ACRs/APARs for last five years (In sealed Cover). (iii) Original Integrity Certificate and Vigilance Clearance Certificate (As per Annexure-I) (In Sealed Cover). (iv) Latest Salary Slip. In case of photocopies of A.C.Rs/A.P.A.Rs, these may be attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary/equivalent.
15. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of application.
16. Applications received offline and/or found to be incomplete in any manner or not submitted in the prescribed proforma will not be entertained.
17. Regular / Deputation employees of AICTE and Persons serving in Govt./ Semi-Govt./ PSUs should send the print out of application submitted online along with all relevant supporting documents, duly self-attested, THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL. The application complete in all respects must be sent through proper channel to Director (Admn), All India Council for Technical Education, Nelson Mandela Marg, New Delhi- 110070 latest by12.05.2020. 18. Shortlisted candidates who do not bring original documents mentioned at Sr. No. 14 above will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
Interested candidates may apply online for the above post on or before 05.05.2020 by uploading the requisite supporting documents. The Council reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies depending on continuation or otherwise of officers on deputation from parent department or to cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason thereto.
See All Other Jobs in our Database