MakroCare Expert Strategic Development and Commercialization Global Partner for Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device industries. Our Experience, Programs and Processes bring a New Dimension to Development Strategy, Regulatory/Risk Planning & Management, Clinical Research, Medical/Scientific Support and Emerging Region Expansion.
Post : WFH Medical Writers
No of posts : 02
1. A CER writer will have an in-depth knowledge of medical writing and will be responsible for developing Clinical Evaluation Reports (CERs) and assessing the need for product change CERs.
2. This individual will have demonstrated expertise in partnering with clinical research, regulatory affairs, quality/reliability, product development, and bio-statisticians to develop schedules and timely execute tasks.
3. The individual will have demonstrated the ability to develop solutions to complex problems and ensures that solutions are consistent with objectives.
4. The individual will have a broad expertise in collaborating on a number of clinical and regulatory documents.
5. The role includes management of the clinical evidence report writing process to ensure compliance to regulations and expectations of Regulatory Bodies.
Experience : 3-6 yrs
Job Id : 43778
Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Industry Type : Medical Writer
End Date : 8/15/2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database