AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do. Driven by the desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. Bold in our thinking. Proactive in pursuing discoveries beyond imagination. At sites across the world, we bring teams together in a spirit of collaboration to turn great ideas into life-changing medicines – strengthening our product portfolio and harnessing the potential of a pipeline across all stages of the drug development process.
Post : Zonal Business Manager_Respiratory
• Analyse sales trends, provide input for the preparation of the annual sales plan for the area to the RSM
• Prepare and seek approval of the monthly sales plans, cascade targets to the TBM’s.
• Monitor & review the Daily Call Reports, and Journey Programs of the TBM’s.
• Monitor & report monthly sales in order to achieve the sales targets for the area
• Liaise with doctors, participate in Trade Association meetings,
• Organize CMEs (Continuous Medical Education) and Group events,
• Follow up with Doctors post CMEs, monitor the sales in order to develop relationships with doctors, and increase prescriptions generated by the KOLs
• Guide, develop and train TBM in the area, allocate responsibilities, monitor and evaluate performance, conduct preliminary interviews for TBM selection
• Counsel TBMs, escalate sensitive issues, in order to develop the performance of TBMs.
• Collect & collate feedback on market trends and competitor activity in the area, prepare and submit report.
• Implement the marketing plans & new product launches in the area, in order to meet the sales targets for the area.
• Graduate Degree in Science, with some sales experience in a large Pharmaceutical Organization
• Product Knowledge
• Understanding of the Pharmaceutical Industry
• People Management Skills
• Influencing & Communication Skills
• Customer Management Skills
• Commercial Acumen
• Selling Skills
Location : Karnataka
Qualification : B.Sc
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Respiratory
End Date : 30th July, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database