Applications are invited for the post of Senior Consultant at NHSRC
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the above mentioned post purely on contractual basis.
Post : Senior Consultant (Vaccine & Logistics)
1. Post Graduate degree / diploma in Management or any other related discipline.
2. At least 5 years of experience at National level in planning and handling the Routine Immunization related supplies of Vaccine, Syringes and Cold chain.
3. Knowledge & proficiency in computer applications particularly MS office.
4. Knowledge of written and spoken English and working knowledge of Hindi is required.
5. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in National Health Mission/RCH at National or State level.
6. Formal educational qualification, experience and age could be relaxed when there is a published work of high quality or work experience of specific relevance.
Desirable : 1. Experience in planning and handling the Routine Immunization related supplies of vaccine, syringes and cold chain.
Age : Up to 55 years as on last date for receiving application and having sound health to undertake extensive field visits.
Remuneration Range : Between Rs. 90,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/- per month as per experience and qualification.
Location : New Delhi with willingness to travel to states and districts.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Coordination with states/UTs and GMSD for logistics, Inventory, Stock monitoring, for smooth supply of commodity, Monitoring for not over stocking and under stocking.
2. Coordination with procurement division for timely supply of commodity to state consignee points & Government medical Stores Depot (GMSDs) as per scheduling decided and preparation of release orders for Government Medical Stores Depots for supply to state consignee points.
3. Coordination with Supplier for timely delivery of commodity as per schedule consignee according to allotted time, quantity and quality.
4. Close coordination with States/UTs and GMSD for supplies confirmation according to time schedule, quality and quantity.
5. Liaising and follow up with UNICEF for procurement and supply of commodity.
6. Follow up with UNICEF and domestic logistics partners for preparation of necessary documents pertaining to customs for foreign supplies.
7. Assist in Budget preparation of kind grant according to supplies and availability of budget for immunization division in line with GoI instruction.
8. Assist in preparation of budget break up in Major and Minor Heads and Sub Heads of allotted of kind grant budget to Immunization section according to GoI finance rules.
9. Close follow up with states for receiving of Vaccine Arrival report from States for the expenditure booking in line with GoI Financial Guideline.
10. Preparation of Supplies and cost evaluation sheet as per actual supplies made in the month and categorize the same in different categories.
11. Preparation of all relevant documents for the adjustment of commodity expenditure occurred on account of supplied commodity.
12. Close coordination and follow up with all internal and external stake holders (Budget, NHM Finance, Compilation Division etc.) and clarity all queries by stake holders. 13. Creation of Sanctions in line with approval of all competent authority and according to budget head breakup of commodity expenditure incurred in the month.
14. Coordinate review mechanisms with GMSDs and State and District Vaccine Logistics Managers.
15. Assist Addl. Commissioner (Immunization), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, in the preparation of macro plan and development of comprehensive strategic plan to improve routine immunization.
16. Assist with appraisal of Program Implementation Plans (PIPs).
17. Any other work assigned by Addl. Commissioner (Immunization).
To Apply : Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org only, by 17-Jun-2020. Application submitted in other format will not be accepted. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted.
See All Other Jobs in our Database