Alkem Laboratories Limited looking for Medical Advisor | M.Pharm, Ph.D
Alkem Laboratories Limited, established in 1973, a top five leading Indian Pharmaceutical Company with global operations, engaged in the development, manufacturing and sale of Pharmaceutical and Ncutraccutical Products, which are marketed in India and 55 countries internationally, primarily in the United States. We are looking for Energetic. Enthusiastic & Motivated personnel for our formulation units at Sikkim.
Post : Medical Advisor
Purpose of the role
• To support ongoing training activities (BTP/ New launches/ Refresher/ Cycle meeting) across the divisions for the medical affairs team.
Roles and Responsibilities
• To take training sessions for various TAs
• To support our online training portal for Alkem Sales Team requirements with respect to contents, quiz questions etc
• To attend doctors' queries on selected basis - sharing updates on particular drug/ TA
• To update training slide-kits, update training manuals, update FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) booklet
• To support slide-kit for doctors' CMEs and help driving scientific engagement of KOLs
• To support medical affairs to prepare documents for regulatory submission (on selected basis) on non- training days
• To Support medical affairs team for medico-marketing activities / initiatives as needed on non-training days
• 2 to 3 Years of Industry experience in Medical Advisor role.
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent Industry understanding
• Willingness to educate other
• Excellent knowledge of drug development and marketing concepts.
Experience : 2-3 years
Qualification : M.Pharm, Ph.D
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma
Last date : 10th June, 2020
Candidates with the relevant experience can share their profiles at email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database