Work as Synthesis Chemist / Associate at Chemveda Life Sciences | 20 posts
Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad, providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro industry. Founded in the year 2008, Chemveda has made significant investments in terms of building a strong scientific team, able infrastructure and client specific business models, enabling us to provide quality R&D services across the drug discovery and development value chain.
Post : Synthesis Chemist / Associate (CRO)
No of Posts : 20
Qualification : M.Sc. (Chemistry / Organic chemistry)
Experience : 1-6 years of relevant experience.
Location : Hyderabad
Key Skills and Competencies :
• Experience in Organic Synthesis/Multi-step Synthesis.
• Handling reactions from mg to gram scale.
• Sound Knowledge of isolation, separation & purifications techniques.
• Experience in characterization and identification of Organic molecules using spectroscopy techniques like NMR, IR, LCMS, HPLC.
• Positive and confident individual with strong work ethics.
• Team player and good communications skills.
Candidate Profile : M.Sc Chemistry. No PhD`s 1 to 6 years CRO Experience
Candidates need to have six months of a time gap between successive attempts of the interview.
Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In date can forward the resume to email@example.com.
Candidates, who are not having CRO industry experience, can share their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk in Interview
Date & Time : 01 Jun 2019 (10 AM to 4 PM)
Venue : Chemveda Life Sciences, Plot No.B-11/1, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad - 500039.
Pranith Sarma Chadrapati
Chemveda Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
See All Other Jobs in our Database