Work as Purchase - FDC at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : Purchase - FDC
Responsible for achievement of business objectives by ensuring timely supply of requisite input materials i.e. raw materials, consumables, samples, solvents, reagents, packing materials, spares, stationeries etc; Periodic follow ups with all the stakeholders, service both internal and external customers, manage the deliveries to meet the organization standards as well to meet the requirements of regulatory authorities.
- To track PR from the end users
- Sourcing right vendors globally for customized products
- Completing VQ and necessary documentation as per GMP protocol
- Coordination with cross function team for licensing requirements.
- Good negotiation with vendor for Pricing, Quality, incoterm etc., and release the PO timely
- Intensive follow-up with vendors for prompt deliveries
- Achieve the delivery schedules as committed
- Complying with Safety and Regulatory requirements
- Trouble shooting and influencing with the team
- Follow-up with finance for payments to the vendors
- Bringing good industry practices and Striving for continuous improvements
Technical /Functional Skill:
• Working experience in CRO, CMO, Pharma field inventory management
• Knowledge of cGMP and Pharma regulations.
• Knowledge of SAP, ERP MM module.
• Computer literate (MS Office)
• Sound knowledge on API, Impurities, Working Standard, Excipients, and Packing materials
• Knowledge on GMP, USFDA
• Good knowledge on Import regulations for licensed and restricted products.
• Exposure in Pharmacopeial Standards
• Understanding about SEZ, EOU rules,
• Negotiation skill and vendor development
B.Sc /M.Sc with chemistry as one of the subject in degree studies or B.Pharm, 0-3 years in API, excipient procurements
• Good communication
• Time management
• Positive attitude
• Customer Centric
• Result oriented
Education: B.Sc, M.Sc or B.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Purchase
End Date: 30th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database