Work as Process Specialist at Cognizant | B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Post : Process Specialist - Data
• They would also be required to interact with customers (internal / external) to meet process deliverables.
Customer Relationship Management:
• Articulate/ communicate in a manner that is understood by clients / endusers.
• Connect with the customer & provide highest level of customer satisfaction.
Process Improvements and Adherence:
• Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
• Adhere to shift handover process.
• Quality Monitoring.
• Be responsible for the process improvement ideas on productivity, accuracy & turnaround time.
Project Control, Management and Review / Program delivery:
• Raise process related issues on time with process lead and team lead.
• Resolve process related queries and expedite on data requests.
• Record data relating to production statistics, enduser related notes, etc as appropriate.
• Contribute towards creation of knowledge updates & stay updated with process knowledge / changes.
• Perform root cause analysis on the errors made by the team members.
People / Team:
• Conduct Huddles and Team meetings.
• Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
• Participate and contribute to organizational activities.
• Act as a buddy for New Hires.
• First level reporting.
• Conduct peer reviews.
• Conduct refresher training.
• Collate team performance data for reporting purposes as and when requested by Process and Team Lead.
In the absence of the PL and TL, perform the following tasks when assigned:
• i Handle escalation calls.
• ii Manage service levels on a daytoday basis.
• Provide coaching and feedback for improvement.
Candidate must have a full time degree in B.Pharm/M.Pharm with 50% above. BE/BTech/MCA) or High School graduate or above as may be applicable in the Geo. Should have relevant experience in conducting Secondary Research, data capture and product development for Pharma/Healthcare industry. Sound knowledge in life sciences. Good verbal and written communication skills. Computer literate
Qualification : M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Job ID: 00032140641
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 10th June, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database