Work as Clinical Pharmacologist at HCG
HCG has, for long, been at the forefront of the fight against cancer. An area of such intensity requires innovative treatments and methods, and the introduction of industry-changing technologies, for the overall benefit of both the medical expert and the patient. Cancer research is an area that requires more serious work and HCG aims to rise up to that challenge. In all its years of working in this field, HCG has led the march against cancer and set benchmarks in the industry, by introducing many new technologies, highly useful in increasing the accuracy and saving time. Cancer surgery is an important area of medicine and we aim to lead with our strong framework and technology infrastructure.
Post : Clinical Pharmacologist
• To monitor the proper drug usage and preparation mostly for anti cancer drugs
• To manage extravasations immediately and to keep the details of these untoward events.
• To give regular rounds to all patients, who are getting chemotherapy in day-care facilities as well as in-patient.
• To see the HCG protocols are properly followed on each case basis and to do necessary changes if deviation is there.
• To attend tumour board meetings and documentation work must be thorough
• Should see that all the drugs which are to be kept at 2 degree Celsius to 8 degree Celsius should be strictly kept inside the refrigerator.
• The chemotherapy drugs before dispensing should be checked with prescription.
• The brands which are written on the prescription or told by the Consultants should not be changed without the permission of the concerned consultants.
• All the chemotherapy drugs should be prepared inside the preparation chamber which is on the 4th floor in HCG specialty Centre, as per the proper directives for that medicines
• In the ward, should give regular rounds with consultants.
• Any uncommon side effect seen in any patient, after giving chemotherapy drugs, should be recorded by the clinical pharmacologist.
• Monitoring prevention of extravasations’.
Experience : 2+ years
Qualification : Nasik
Location : D. PHarm and M.Pharm
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Pharmacologist
End Date : 25th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database