Dr. Reddy’s why they come to work every day, and you are bound to hear, because ‘Good Health Can’t Wait.’ These simple words describe the deep-rooted belief that drives us. Sometimes, the simplest words describe the most profound truths. 'Good Health’ is always our goal. We see medicines not just as molecules, but as means to help patients regain their health. As a leader in the pharmaceutical industry, we realize our unique role; we have the ethical and moral imperative to ensure good health can be delivered to those who need it, and to promote wellness among them.
Post : Production Chemist
• Production of goods as per approved plan and on-time delivery of production targets
• Proper and correct filling up of BPR
• Ensuring safety at work
• Ensuring m/c equipment are handled and maintained (in ready to use condition) as per SOP, Compliance (Regulatory, statutory and legal) are understood, implemented and monitored on a daily basis
• Ensuring proper handling, Storage & Monitoring of inventors as per SOP
• Improvement of yields
• Water reduction
• Discipline and adherence to SOP’s
• Documentation in line with the site SOP’s
B.Sc (Chemistry) with 1 to 5 years experience in API Companies
60% marks in their highest qualification in mandatory
Selection Process :
Candidate will be subjected to written test (Technical & Aptitude)
All Shortlisted candidates (Post Written Test) will be invited for personal Discussion at a later date.
Walk in Interview
Date : Saturday, 11th May 2019 between 9 AM to 10
Venue : Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd, CPS (Custom Pharmaceutical Services) JP Nagar Cross Road, Near Miyapur X Roads, Hyderabad.
Candidate needs to carry the following documents
• Updates resume
• Recent Color Photograph (Passport Size)
• Latest 3 months pay slips & Last increment letter
• Education Qualification Xerox Copies
Note : Candidate who have attended the interview with Dr. Reddy’s in last 6 months need not apply.
See All Other Jobs in our Database