Walk in interview for Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Project Coordinator at HLL Lifecare Limited - Public Sector Enterprise
HLL Lifecare Limited, a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India is a global provider of high quality healthcare products & services. With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities spanning across India, HLL is diversifying into vaccine manufacturing, lifecare services, sanitary napkins besides engaging in procurement consultancy, healthcare infrastructure development and facility management.
Retail Business Division & Healthcare Service Division of HLL Lifecare Limited, has setup AMRIT Pharmacy / HINDLABS respectively at various Government Medical College / District / FRU / Other Hospitals in Assam state for which the company is looking for dynamic and performance driven professionals for the following position on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
Assistant Pharmacist, Pharmacist
Division : RBD
Qualification & Experience : B.PHARM / D.PHARM with 0-3 years
Pay range in Rs : 9500/- to 19,000/-
Division : HCS
Qualification & Experience : DMLT with 4 years or BSc (MLT) with 2 years.
Pay range in Rs : 11,500/-to 23,000/-
Junior lab Technician
Division : HCS
Qualification & Experience : DMLT with 2 years or BSc (MLT) with 1 year.
Pay range in Rs : 10,000/-to 20,000/-
Division : HCS
Qualification & Experience : BSc / MSc in MLT/Biochemistry/ Microbiology with 2 years.
Pay range in Rs : 12,000/-to 29,500/
Age : Maximum 37 years as on 01.05.2019.
Selection for all the positions except Pharmacist/ Assistant Pharmacist will be based on the qualification, experience and the marks in the written test. All other position except Project co-ordinator, candidates need to appear for a skill test and those candidates who qualifies for the skill test only will be permitted to attend the written test. Duration for the written test is 30 minutes and the maximum mark is 50 (30 for Pharmacist/Asst Phramacist).
Interested candidates may walk-in for selection as detailed below between 10 AM & 1PM: (Candidates who register upto 1 pm only will be allowed to attend the selection test. Candidates are required to bring their original Mark sheets and Certificates for verification)
Venue : Hindlabs, Regional Diagnostic Center, Lakhimpur Civil Hospital, Chowkham, Assam-787051
Date: 12/05/2019 & 13/05/2019
Venue : Garmur Civil Hospital, Garmur, Majuli-785104
• Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
• Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
• Candidates are requested to fill up the Application Blank attached herewith affixing their latest passport size photograph, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
• Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
• Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, qualification, experience and latest salary certificate with break-up. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
• Candidate shall write their preferred place of posting in the application form, however proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
• Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test/ Interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database