Walk in interview for Pharmacist at Regional Ayurveda Research Centre
The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body under the Department of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha & Homoeopathy (AYUSH), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The Council is an apex body in India for formulation, development and promotion of research in Ayurvedic system of medicine. The Council carries out its activities and functions through its network of 31 Institutions located all over India.
Post : Ayurvedic Pharmacist for Tribal Health Care Research Programme (THCRP)
Essential: Degree or Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy, B.Pharm / D.Pharm (Ayurveda) from any Recognized University / Institution with two years experience in Recognized Ayurvedic Hospital.
Age Unit : 27 Years
Remuneration : Rs. 16,000/- per month
• Selected candidates under THCRP have to perform tours weekly 5 days in the selected Tribal areas of Tripura.
Interested Candidates fulfilling the qualifications prescribed above are requested to appear at the above mentioned address for written test (pharmacist only) followed by Interview on the same day at 9.00 A.M. with their application in the prescribed format, two passport size photographs an self attested photocopies of all necessary certificates along with the originals for verification. Beyond the stipulated date and time no candidate will be allowed to write the written test and further attend interview.
General Information to the candidates:-
1. Age limit of the candidate will be determined as on date of interview. Relaxation for age limit in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government rules.
2. The engagement of above post are initially for a period for six months which may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority on the basis of work performance and their engagement will be co-terminus with the project.
3. The engagement of above posts will be purely on contractual basis and no right to claim for continuation or regular appointment.
4. Applicants should bring their Bio-data along with original certificates, experience certificates etc. with a set of photo copy and two recent passport size photographs.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interviews.
6. The Selection Committee has right to cancel the selection procedure without assigning any reasons.
"Walk in Interview" will be conducted on 29-05-2019, Wednesday from 9.00 am onwards in the Chamber of the Research Officer In-Charge, Regional Ayurveda Research Centre, Agartala, Tripura
REGIONAL AYURVEDA RESEARCH CENTRE
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences
Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India
135, Ramnagar Road No.-4, Agartala, Tripura-799002
See All Other Jobs in our Database