Job Openings for M.Pharm, M.Sc in research at Indian Institutes of Technology(BHU)
Banaras Hindu University ranks among the first few in the country in the field of academic and research output. This university has two campuses, 3 institutes, 16 faculties, 140 departments, 4 advanced centers and 4 interdisciplinary schools. The University is making its mark at the national and international levels in a number of frontier areas of Science, Social Science, Technology, Medicine and Agriculture etc.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited (Format attached) from Indian nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on SERB (Core Research Grant) sponsored project entitled “Natural Template Based Novel Neuroprotective Molecules for The Management of Alzheimer’s Disease” for a period of 3 years. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
Essential qualifications : First class in M.Pharm/M.S.(Pharm.) in Medicinal Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Pharmacognosy / Natural product chemistry/Process chemistry / Pharmacology / Pharmaceutics with GATE / GPAT / CSIR-NET or equivalent examination. The candidates should have basic degree in pharmacy (B.Pharm). The candidates appearing in the final semester of M. Pharm/ M.S. (Pharm.) are also eligible. Such candidates need to produce the essential documents justifying qualification in case of selection.
Desirable qualifications : Candidates with expertise in multi steps synthetic organic chemistry and cell biology related experiments will be preferred. In addition, the animal handling experience will be considered.
Salary : As per SERB norms
Age limit : 28 Years (relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Female candidates). All things being equal, SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules.
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications on a plain paper giving strictly in the attached application format via email to Principal Investigator Dr. Gyan Prakash Modi at email@example.com within 21 days of this advertisement. Please write “Application for JRF” in the subject line of the email. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email.
No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview.
1. The PI has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
3. Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
4. Venue of Interview: Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology, IIT (BHU), Varanasi-221005. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Application should be strictly according to the attached format.
6. Last date for receiving completed application is within 21 days of this advertisement.
Dr. Gyan Prakash Modi
Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology
IIT (BHU), Varanasi-221005
Last Date : 10th June, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database