Vacancy for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Research Associate at Syneos Health
Syneos Health™ is an end-to-end, fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions company that works differently. At Syneos Health, all the disciplines involved in bringing new therapies to market, from clinical to commercial, work together to create customer success. Our unique Biopharmaceutical Acceleration Model delivers value across the small to mid-size to large customer continuum.
Post : Research Associate
• Provides up-to-date, accurate, timely and appropriate written responses to unsolicited inquiries in collaboration consultation with production optimization team, wherever applicable. This involves literature search skills and technical writing skills knowledge
• Keep updated with published formulation literature relating to the product line/therapeutic area, develop strategies and initiatives to implement best practices in formulation information within GFI to improve formulation information services to internal and external customers
• Providing evidence based responses to formulation enquiries in collaboration consultation with product optimization team. This involves literature search skills and technical writing skills knowledge.
• Updating existing responses as per label change as and when required
• Working on different databases simultaneously
• Maintaining the tracker and updating it on daily basis
• Preparation of “Global Guidance Documents” in response to frequent queries
Master’s degree in a life science/Pharmacy/related discipline with at least 1-5 years of broad-ranging relevant experience in formulation related technical writing in FMCG/Health care Industry.
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc
Experience : 1-5 years
Location : India
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Bioanalytics
End Date : 25th June, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database