Vacancy for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Quality Control Technician at Teva Pharmaceutical
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post : Quality Control Technician III
• Analysis and reporting of data and disposal of stability samples.
• Preparation and standardization of volumetric solutions, working standard, reagents and related documentation as in the prevailing SOP’s.
• To ensure all instruments are calibrated as per schedule, follow SOP’s, GMP/GLP practices, Safety precautions in the lab and good documentation practices.
• Checking of stability history/trend related to analysis, Certificates of analysis, specifications, test procedures, validation reports.
• Updating status labels, calibration tags, etc.
• Report to the immediate shift Supervisor about the out of specification results obtained in routine analysis and testing and to perform investigation.
• To ensure that the approved procedures and specifications are followed.
• To assist analyst in trouble shooting of instrumental problems.
• To ensure correctness of raw data generated and submitted.
• To maintain cleanliness and sanitation in the laboratory.
• Maintaining Registers, log books, chromatograms, instrument prints in compliance to applicable SOP.
• To ensure compliance to the requirements of site procedures on Data integrity in GxP data handling.
Qualification : B.Sc/M.Sc/B.Pharm/M.Pharm
Experience : 2-3 years
Location : Goa
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : QC
End Date : 15th June, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database