Require Research Analyst at Clarivate Analytics
Clarivate Analytics clients are the trailblazers and risk takers who come up with life-changing ideas. We're looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing clients some of the world's most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management.
Post : Research Analyst
Role Purpose : Responsible for conducting trademark research and analysis on the Internet, specialized databases, and other sources as necessary to produce quality research reports for Compu Mark clients. Responsible for finding and reporting valuable, relevant information which aids in the client’s decision-making process regarding trademark availability. Responsibilities may also include brand monitoring and trademark watching to aid in client’s trademark protection matters.
Completes trademark research reports:
• Analyzes research requests and develops an effective search strategy based on trademark, goods similarity, and international classifications, as well as product scope.
• Formulates queries using various search engines such as Google and CompuMark proprietary databases, to retrieve pertinent references that show potentially confusing or infringing uses of device and word trademarks, domain names, and/or business names.
• Analyzes data retrieved and selects the most pertinent references for inclusion on trademark research reports for delivery to customers.
• Works with mentors to ensure research approach results in high quality trademark research reports.
• Provides internal feedback and recommendations to management on opportunities to improve quality or processes.
• Completes trademark research reports or other assignments in a timely manner according to the turnaround schedule promised to the customer or internal deadline.
• Successfully completes applicable training to learn all job-relevant systems and information which may include: Trademark Fundamentals, Hit Selection, Query Strategy, Introduction to OPSi, Introduction to Products, Overview of the Customers, Web Analyst Training, Watch Administrative, or other specialized database/product training.
May provide customer service support through the following means:
• Answers internal questions regarding trademark research report results to colleagues internally via written communication, in person, or over the phone
• Follows through on client inquiries with the appropriate Team Leader, Manager and/or other appropriate department/team member.
• Manages daily production including completing all assigned trademark research tasks according to expected delivery time frame
* May participate in workflow distribution to the team and review orders placed to ensure accuracy. Ensures search and watch reports are being completed within the timeframe promised to the client or internal deadline.
* Supports team and contributes to team objectives for all fundamental activities including research and customer support.
* Maintains an active understanding of the intellectual property (IP) industry and online research, and grows knowledge of relevant technologies/services/industry events to improve personal skills and gain a better understanding of customer needs.
* Performs additional duties as required
Job ID : JREQ104158
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Hyderabad, TG
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 28th June, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database