Recruitment for Pharmacists at Central Railway
The Great Indian Peninsular (GIP) Railway, came into existence on April 16, 1853, when the first train on the Indian Sub-continent steamed off from Mumbai to Thane, a modest stretch of only 33 kms. Central Railway was carved out of erstwhile GIP Railway on November 5, 1951. Central Railway covers a large part of the state of Maharashtra and parts of North-Eastern Karnataka and Southern Madhya Pradesh. It is a system with a network of 3905.47 route kilometres and 5975.33 track kilometres linking 477 stations in five divisions i.e Mumbai, Pune, Bhusawal, Nagpur and Solapur.
Post : Pharmacist -
Central Railway, Mumbai Division will be conducting Walk-in-interview for fillingup the posts in Para-Medical categories in Group ‘C’ on full-time contract basis. This scheme will be valid up to 30.06.2019 or availability of regularly selected candidates whichever is earlier and subject to any instruction issued from time to time.
No of Posts : 02 posts (SC-1, OBC-1)
Minimum Educational Qualification
(10+2) in Science or its equivalent, with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy Council of India OR State Pharmacy Council.
Remuneration per Month (Consolidated) : As per Rules
Age limit (As on 01.05.2019) : 20-35 years
1) Academic/Technical Qualification for above category must be from a recognized Institution/Board.
2) Representation of SC/ST/OBC categories as per vacancies reserved for them is shown in column 3. Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to SC/ST & 3 years to OBC categories against SC/ST & OBC vacancy respectively.
3) The vacancies indicated in Column 3 may vary, depending on fresh sanctions received, resignations being given by existing candidates, etc .
Post indicated herein may be kept unfilled at the discretion of administration.
UR - UN-Reserved
ST - Scheduled Tribe
SC - Schedule Caste
OBC - Other Backward Class
2) No Objection Certificate If working NOC from Current employer.
3) Caste Certificate Bring Original Certificates and attested copy. In case of OBC candidates current non creamy layer certificate to be submitted
4) Private Practice Private Practice will not be allowed.
5) Termination from Contract Service
Termination be either side on 15 days notice.
6) Contract Para-Medical : Contract Para-Medical Category Candidate who enter into contract with the Railway will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract services rendered as full time contract will not have any right in respect of considering of their period in regular selection through Railway Recruitment Board nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption. Those fulfilling the above conditions may attend walk-in-interview as per above programme, candidates while applying should indicate past service rendered, if any including the period of contract put in by them on Indian Railway. No other intimation will be given separately for Walk-in-interview.
7) Important Note
Candidates should have requisite academic qualification on the date of Interview. Those who are appearing at and/or awaiting results of final examination are not eligible. Academic and Technical Qualification must be from a recognized Institution/Board, otherwise candidature will be rejected. Candidates having higher qualification may also apply & indicate the details. As this is a walk-in-interview, Applications sent by post will not be accepted. Engagement on Contract basis of the candidates will be subject to their being found suitable in order of merit by Selection Committee. The candidates selected will be placed on panel and will be sent for Medical Test as per rules
For More Info Go Next Page...