Recruitment for General Manager at MPPHSC - Government Job | Salary Rs 56,144/- pm
MPOnline project has realized the vision of the government to provide government services at the doorsteps of citizen and businesses. During the relatively short term since its establishment, the benefits of the project have penetrated deep into the urban as well as rural areas, and deliver a very wide spectrum of services.
Post : General Manager (Logistic)
No of Vacancies : 01
Reservation Status : 01 UR
Pay Scale (Six pay scale) : 15600- 39100+ 7600 Grade Pay
Monthly Contractual Pay (Rs.) (for appointment on contract) : 56144/-
Age Limit up to : 55 years
Method of Recruitment : Deputation /Direct recruitment on contract
Required Educational Qualification (Essentials) :
• An engineering degree / B Pharma / M Pharma.
For Direct Recruitment on Contract :
• An engineering degree/B Pharma / M.Pharma having secured at least 60% marks in aggregate with PG Diploma / MBA in Materials Management / inventory Management/Logistic management.
Required Work Experience (Essentials) :
• At least 7 Years experience of working in Health Sector handing logistics and supply chain management.
• At least 4 years service in any state Govemment/PSU/M.P. Government Undertaking/ Central Government and working on analogous post or at equivalent scale of pay as indicated.
For Direct Recruitment on Contract:
• Minimum 8 years experience in public procurement and supply chain management/ Goods logistic management out of which at least 5 years of experience must be in health sector Goods.
• Working Experience on logistic MIS is essential.
• Candidate should have experience in inventory planning, purchase forecasting, based on analysis of inventory carrying costs and seasonality of demands.
• Candidate should have strong analytical. communications and organizational skills and experience in negotiations with vendors providing Logistics, experience of handling people independently in any organization.
In the case of direct recruitment on contract, appointee receives monthly contractual pay as mentioned above and in deputation case the appointee receives the pay & allowances according to his last pay certificate (LPC). The application forms will became available on MP Online website.
Application for the above posts must be submitted online, on MP Online portal up to 25/05/2019.
See All Other Jobs in our Database