Johnson & Johnson looking for Production Manager
Johnson & Johnson was founded more than 120 years ago on a revolutionary idea: Doctors and nurses should use sterile sutures, dressings and bandages to treat peoples’ wounds. Johnson & Johnson is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 3rd most Admired Pharmaceutical Company in the world with an outstanding product range as well as an extensive research base with a number of life saving original research molecules.
Post : Product Manager
• Formulate and drive short-term strategy for the brand to achieve business plan and growth aspirations.
• Work closely with product portfolio team to develop overall strategy and long-range plan
• Successfully plan and launch Brand extensions aligned to Long term strategy.
• Enable sales team through innovative/relevant consumer and physician marketing campaigns
• Conceptualize and implement consumer campaigns to drive awareness and usage continuum in market.
• Identify and create a network of KOLs and engage with them to build strategic relationships to drive brand objectives.
• Drive and achieve Net Sales and Profit (Marketing Contribution) objectives for the given brands.
• Implement portfolio management strategy with resource allocation, pricing, product mix, product rationalization, promotion, forecasting, channel strategies, etc.
• Coordinate with global supply chain to ensure availability of all products at all times.
• Coordinate with regional and global teams for launch, support and strategic planning
• Education Background: Science Graduate, MBA will be an added advantage.
• Experience: Total minimum 5 years of experience in Orthopedics, Marketing experience will be an added advantage.
• Strong healthcare industry knowledge and experience is preferable
Experience : 5 Years
Qualification : B.Sc , MBA
Location : Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Product Management
End Date : 15th June, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database