MP Online project has realized the vision of the government to provide government services at the doorsteps of citizen and businesses. During the relatively short term since its establishment, the benefits of the project have penetrated deep into the urban as well as rural areas, and deliver a very wide spectrum of services.
Post : Senior Pharmacist
No of Vacancies : 02
Reservation Status : 01 UR, 01 ST
Pay Scale (Six pay scale) : 9300-34800+4200 Grade Pay
Monthly Contractual Pay (Rs.) (for appointment on contract) : 42,700/-
Age Limit up to : 35 Years
Method of Recruitment : Deputation /Direct recruitment on contract
Required Educational Qualification (Essentials) :
D.Pharma/B.Pharma degree from a reputed university / institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
An approved / registered pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
For Direct Recruitment on Contract :
• D. Pharma OR
• B. Pharma OR
• M. Pharma
• Post Graduation in Pharmaceutical management with Pharmaceutical background
• An approved / registered pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948
Required Work Experience (Essentials) :
• State/central/PSU Govt, employees holding analogous post and having minimum four years’ experience holding analogous post or working in pay scale as indicated.
• 04 years experiences in Pharmaceutical procurement / warehouse,functions ( preferably as store / warehouse in-charge)
• Experience in Good Storage & Distribution Practices in accordance with GMP Regulations
• Exposure in handling regulatory audits on store / warehouse/distribution functions of Pharmaceutical Organization in accordance with GMP regulations.
For Direct Recruitment on Contract:
• Minimum 5 years of experience for D.Pharma OR
• Minimum 4 years of experience for B.Pharma OR
• Minimum 2 years of experience for
M. Pharma OR
Minimum 2 years of experience for post Graduation in Pharmaceutical Managemant with Pharmaceutical background.
• Min. 2 years experience in procurment of drugs and other Pharmaceutical/medical products in public sector
In the case of direct recruitment on contract, appointee receives monthly contractual pay as mentioned above and in deputation case the appointee receives the pay & allowances according to his last pay certificate (LPC). The application forms will became available on MP Online website.
Application for the above posts must be submitted online, on MP Online portal up to 10/06/2019.
See All Other Jobs in our Database