Job for M.Pharm, M.Sc as R&D Intern at Teva Pharmaceutical
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post : R&D Intern
• Preparation / Responsible for development and validation of bio-analytical methods
• Perform sample processing as documented in Bio-analytical Method.
• Maintain all raw data forms, log books etc. as per the departmental SOPs
• Involved in the bioanalytical method development, method validation and study sample analysis.
• Processing the samples as per bioanalytical method and document the same in the respective raw data forms and log books.
• Review of the analytical data and chromatograms generated in the laboratory.
• Review of chromatograms and Analytical data.
• Review of Bioanalytical reports and MV reports for projects handled.
• Calibration / Performance check of testing equipments.
• Instrument related trouble shooting and routine maintenance.
• Literature search for molecules and active involvement during method development.
• Ensure that the instruments / equipments / pipettes used for sample processing are calibrated.
Qualification : M.Sc, M.Pharm
Experience : 3 to 5 years
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 5th June, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database