Job for Consultant in Health Policy and Integrated Planning at NHSRC | Remuneration upto Rs. 99,000/- pm
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute towards National strategic health planning and programme design. If you have a commitment to health equity and excellence, here is a unique chance to work with a team committed to shaping the public health landscape in India.
Post : Consultant - Health Policy and Integrated Planning
NHSRC intends to engage Consultant – Health Policy and Integrated Planning, purely on contractual basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Facilitate implementation of IPHS and health systems approach in program management in States; study progress of various programs, analyze program management issues and facilitate problem-solving
• Carry out data analysis for assessment of conditionalities as prescribed by MoHFW
• Support MoHFW in designing and finalizing the State Progress Reports
• Support in analyzing program management activities and expenditure reported by States
• Support MoHFW in simplification of planning and budgeting ; gather evidence to make the planning process more evidence based and robust
• Co-ordinate with State/districts for piloting, roll out and better implementation of PIP software on day to day basis;
• Support capacity building initiatives especially for SPMUs /DPMUs and BPMUs
• Provide Technical Assistance in areas related to health systems strengthening
• Undertake other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time by the Reporting Officer.
• MBBS with Post Graduation or higher qualification in Public health, Community health, Preventive & Social Medicine with a year of post qualification experience. Or
• Other non-MBBS candidates with a post-graduate qualification in public health, hospital management, Statistics, Nursing or related field and with two years of relevant work experience are also eligible to apply.
• Work experience/Competence in the area of planning particularly at State/district/block level for health or health systems strengthening would be an advantage.
• Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents.
• Above average writing skills
• Ability to work in a team setting
• Willingness to travel to states & districts to provide technical assistance & ability to work on different assignments simultaneously to meet the timelines for assignments.
Formal educational qualification and experience could be relaxed when there is published work of high quality or whenever there is work experience of specific relevance.
Age Limit: 40 years & below. (As on last date of application)
Location: New Delhi with Willingness to travel on need basis
Remuneration Range: Between Rs. 44,000/- to Rs. 99,000/- per month
*Fee offered within the band will be commensurate qualification and experience
To Apply : Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd June 2019.
Application submitted in other format will not be accepted. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted.
See All Other Jobs in our Database