Job for Associate Professor, Assistant Professor at Gitanjali College of Pharmacy | 07 posts
Gitanjali College of Pharmacy, Run by: Gitanjali Foundation aims to become a centre of excellence in providing high quality education, training and research to individuals in acquiring extensive Knowledge in the field of Pharmaceutical sciences and Skills in scientific research so that they can enrich their lives, develop their confidence and become respectable and use full member of society.
Post : Associate Professor / Assistant Professor
No of Posts : 07
• To teach and educate students according to guidelines provided by the National Curriculum Framework under the overall guidance of the competent education authority;
• To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of Institute.
• Any other duties related to academic administration, student welfare, institutional development etc. entrusted by the Head of the Institute.
• B. Pharm from recognized institute or university dept.
• M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics, Pharm. Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy & Pharmacy Practice) or Pharm.D.
• Candidates with PhD awarded or registered will be given preference.
Experience : 0-8 years
Qualification : M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics, Pharm. Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy & Pharmacy Practice) or Pharm.D.
Location : West Bengal
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Faculty
End Date : 18th May, 2019
Email detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
CV may be posted to
GITANJALI COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
PLOT NO. – 784
VILL+P.O- LOHAPUR, P.S- NALHATI,
DIST- BIRBHUM, PIN- 731237, WEST BENGAL, INDIA.
Md. Mozibur Rahman
Gitanjali College of Pharmacy
See All Other Jobs in our Database