Career for M.Pharm, B.Pharm in research at Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya
Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya was founded on March 4, 1902 by Swami Shraddhanandaji with the sole aim to revive the ancient Indian Gurukula System of education, on the bank of Ganges at a distance of about 6 km. from Hardwar and about 200 km. from Delhi. This institution was established with the objective of providing an indigenous alternative to Lord Macaulay’s education policy by imparting education in the areas of vedic literature, Indian philosophy, Indian culture, modern sciences and research.It is a deemed to be university fully funded by UGC/Govt. of India.
Post : Project Fellow
The eligible candidates are Invited for Walk-ln-interview for the post of Project Assistant (co-terminus with project) given below which Is to be hold on 04-06-2019 at 11.00 a.m. for the following position at Department of Pharmaceutical Science, Faculty of Medical Science and Health, Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar.
Project title: "Synthesis, Development and Biochemical Activities of Some Novel Microtubule-Disrupting Quinazolin-4-ylamines as Anti-proliferative Agents".
Project Duration : 3 years from March 2019
Project sponsored by : Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), New Delhi
Fellowship : Rs. 16000 consolidated + applicable HRA per month
Qualifications and Experience either of the following:
1. M. Pharm. (All Disciplines)
2. M.Sc (Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Biotechnology/ Equivalent)
3. B. Pharm.(with 60% and above only).
Desirable : Good experience in synthesis, instruments handling
Terms and condition
1. Only eligible candidates having the essential qualification would be entertained for the interview.
2. The candidates need to have faith in Arya Samaj and the candidates need to bring original certificates from matriculation onwards, self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards, curriculum vitae consisting of academic records, working experience testimonials etc. at the time of interview
3. The post is purely temporary and filled on contractual basis for one year and can be extended up to three year depending on the performance of the candidate.
4. The selected candidate shall not claim for any regular position/ appointment at the Department/Faculty/Vishwavidyalaya as the post is co-terminus with the project.
5. Reporting time for the interview will be 10:00 am at the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of Medical Sciences and Health, Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar.
6. No T.A/D.A will be provided to the candidate(s) attending interview.
7. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification / termination at any stage.
Date of Interview: 04-06-2019
Venue : Department of Pharmaceutical Science, Faculty of Medical Science and Health, Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar
See All Other Jobs in our Database