The National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi, is a leading research Institute in India with a long-standing reputation for scientific excellence. The institute is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure for pursuing research in immunology and allied sciences. The Institute also imparts vigorous long-term research training leading to a Ph.D degree.
Post : Senior Research Fellow (Project)
Name of the project & Duration of the Project : “Understanding the machinery involved in positioning a unique motif of Helicobacter pylori arginase and its implication to design a novel class of inhibitors” funded by DBT Tenable till- 10.12.2020
Name of the Project Investigator and Email ID : Dr. Apurba K. Sau Staff Scientist-VI email@example.com
Educational Qualifications: M.Sc in Life Science/Chemical Science or M.Tech in Life Science with NET or equivalent degree as per DST guidelines with two years of research experience.
Job description The candidate should have experiences in basic molecular biology and biochemical works (cloning, expression and purification of recombinant proteins and their enzymatic assays). The candidate should be self motivated. Experiences with docking and molecular dynamics simulations and biophysical works will be preferable.
Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience : Rs. 28,000/- per month plus 30% HRA (As sanctioned by the funding agency)
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification..
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 22.05.2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database