Applications are invited for Pharmacist at Central University of Kerala
The Central University of Kerala, Kasaragod, came into being in 2009 under the Central Universities Act 2009 (Parliament Act No. 25 of 2009). The University is founded on the noble vision of a ‘caring wisdom’ and is guided by the lofty ideals of academic and social commitment, moral steadfastness and intellectual and spiritual enlightenment, as reflected in its vision statement. Located in a region characterized by linguistic and ethnic diversity and cultural richness, the University seeks to harness the local resources – human, intellectual, social, artistic and cultural – while bringing in the best that is globally available, thus maintaining a fruitful, symbiotic relationship with a region that badly needs an educational uplift.
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the following Group “C” Non-teaching posts in Central University of Kerala.
Post : Pharmacist
Essential Qualifications :
(i) 10 + 2 plus 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy
(ii) Registration with State Pharmacy Council.
Age Limit : Upper age limit 32 years
Note: Age relaxation as per Govt, of India rules are admissible for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
(1) The Candidates who are already in Service shall submit their applications through proper channel along with Vigilance Clearance Certificate from the Competent authority and ACR/APAR for last three years (where ever applicable). Those who fail to forward the application through proper channel till the time of Written test should produce “No Objection Certificate” along with the Vigilance Clearance Certificate in a sealed cover.
(2) The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Test/Examination/Skill test. Where the number of applications received is large and/or where it will not be convenient or possible to test/examine all the candidates, the University, at its discretion may, restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications/experience prescribed in the Notification.
(3) The University will not accept any degree/diploma offered by a University in distance mode which are not recognized or derecognized by the University Grants Commission and such candidates shall produce a certificate to the effect that “the certificates awarded by the Open Universities/Distance Mode are recognized and such degrees are not de-recognized by the University Grants Commission.” The candidates who have obtained degrees from foreign Universities and any Universities awarded by the institutions outside the UGC approved list, they should produce Equivalence Certificate from Association of Indian Universities.
(4) Age relaxation shall be provided as per Govt, of India rules.
(5) Self-attested documents in support of educational qualifications, age, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC/ EWS/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/) etc to be attached along with applications
(6) Changes in Regulations on qualifications, experience, etc. issued by the UGC/Govt. of India subsequent to this notification will become mandatory from the respective dates of effect prescribed.
(7) The University reserves the right to -
(a) Fill up or not to fill up the post(s) advertised.
(b) Invite on deputation any person fulfilling all prescribed qualifications for written test/examination/evaluation of practical skills even if such persons have not submitted application in response to this notification;
(8) The qualifications and age prescribed shall be as on the last date of receipt of application.
(9) Outstation candidates (beyond 20 km) belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories called for will be reimbursed single second-class railway fare from station to station towards journey expenses on production of ticket/proof.
(10) Selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance at the written test/examination/ evaluation of practical skills wherever applicable.
(11)Only the Indian citizens are eligible to apply against the advertisement.
(12) In case of suits or legal proceedings against the CUK the jurisdiction shall be the High Court of Kerala, Ernakulum only.
(13) Incomplete applications such as unsigned/non-submission of prescribed fees, recent photograph, self-attested copies of supporting documents/non-submission of application in prescribed format/applications received after due date will not be accepted. Any documents/enclosures received separately after submission of original applications will not be merged with the original application.
(14) The validity of panel of waitlisted candidate drawn after selection will be determined in accordance with Govt, of India rules.
(15) The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by the candidates at any time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case it is found that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake, then his/her services shall be terminated and disciplinary/criminal proceedings will be initiated.
(16) No interim queries regarding /selection will be entertained from the candidates. All updates to this Employment Notification including corrigendum, if any will be host in University website.
(17) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
(18) Interested persons should apply through online. Processing fee of Rs 1,000/- for UR/OBC/EWS and Rs 500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates (Women candidates in all categories exempted) shall be remitted through online (Credit/Debit Cards, NEFT, Transfer, Net Banking etc.) along with application,
(19) In the absence of suitable candidates for direct recruitment, the post will be filled by way of deputation also.
(20) The employees who have appointed based on this Employment Notification shall be governed by New Pension Scheme- National Pension System.
For More Info Go Next Page...