Work as Sr. Manager/ AGM in Business Development at Panacea Biotec | Ph.D, B.Pharm, M.Sc, MBA
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
Post : Sr. Manager/ AGM – Business Development – Contract Research(CRO)
- Generate CRO business from new customers. Lead Generation, Lead Qualification and Business Development from Biotechs, Mid Pharma and Big Pharma cos.
- Provide Market intelligence in arriving at right price for new contracts resulting in high success rate in acquiring new customers.
- To interface between the Customers and CRO site.
- Providing support, identify challenges with existing customers and resolve them proactively leading to increase engagement and revenue with customers.
- Represent CRO business at Trade-fairs, Seminars and Conferences.
- Conduct business roadshows across EU, USA or any other country where opportunities exist to promote Panacea’s CRO business.
- Project costing, Proposal Drafting, Contract finalization: Work with internal teams in science, legal, finance and taxation to lead efforts in establishing new business relationships.
Experience: 6-12 Years with Min 2-3 years in CRO sales
Age: 30-40 Years
Location: R&D Mohali
Education: MBA (international trade or marketing)/ BE (Chemical engineering) or B.Pharm or M Sc (Chemistry) or Ph. D. (Chemistry)
Industry Type: Pharmaceutical
Compensation: At par with the Industry
Functional Area: Regulatory Affairs
Last Date: 20th June, 2018
Apply/Forward your Resume, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database