Vacancy for Technical Officer in State Aids Control Society
The HIV/AIDS Control activities in Goa, commenced way back in 1984 with surveillance done amongst High-Risk Groups through Directorate of Health Services. The Health Education Bureau at the Directorate of Health Services was the Nodal Agency for all the Programme activities. In 1986-87, when the first HIV case came to light, the STD Control Programme at the Directorate of Health Services coordinated all the activities, which finally led to the creation of AIDS Cell at the Directorate of Health Services. As HIV/AIDS turned out to be a major Public Health Problem in Goa, in order to take multi pronged interventions, the Goa State AIDS Control Society (Goa SACS) was created and got registered in 1999 to function under the guidelines of the National AIDS Control Organization (NACO), keeping in view the national pattern. The National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) and the Goa State AIDS Control Society (Goa SACS) are the wings of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare at Government of India and State level respectively.
Applications are invited by Project Director. Goa State AIDS Control Society. Panaji for the following posts purely on contract basis initially for a period of one financial year.
Pay : (Rs.25000/-) (Consolidated)
Qualifications and Experience
M.Sc. (Micro)/Biotechnology/Life Science or Medical Graduate with Two years of Laboratory Experience. Candidates should have minimum of two years' experience in medical microbiological / immunological lab techniques. Candidate with experience in quality assurance will be preferred
1. Applications including Bio-Data must be submitted along with self-attested copies of educational qualification, Experience Certificates, Birth Certificate. Valid employment exchange registration card and 15 years of residential certificate.
2. Upper age limit not more than 50 years at the time of submitting the application
3. The last date for the receipt of complete application is Friday 15th June 2018.
4. Canvassing in any form would lead to disqualification and the decision of the Society v/ill be final.
5. Knowledge of Konkani is essential & Marathi Desirable for all the above pests.
6. Application for each post should be submitted separately.
Last Date : 15th June, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database