Johnson & Johnson looking for Marketing Manager
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Post : Marketing Manager
Responsible for formulating and implementing marketing strategy in line with Long term business plan. People manager position, working in close coordination with sales teams and cross functional teams to drive franchise growth strategy.
• Formulate and drive long & short term comprehensive India Pain segment strategy to achieve our growth aspirations.
• Successfully plan and launch Brand extensions aligned to Long term strategy.
• Establish and strengthen key customer and strategic partnerships for market development. Identify and create a network of KOLs and engage with them to build strategic relationships to drive brand objectives.
• Drive innovative/relevant marketing campaigns and enhancement of sales communication materials
• Design and communicate winning marketing communications to drive brand outcomes.
• Drive and achieve Net Sales and Profit (Marketing Contribution) objectives for the given brands.
• Shape & deliver market expansion strategies that target market access and KOL awareness.
• Lead portfolio shaping and management which includes prioritization, resource allocation, pricing, product mix, product rationalization, promotion, forecasting, channel strategies, etc.
• Manage team member performance and ensure delivery of results
Functional/Leadership Skills & Competencies:
• Ability to develop brand strategies and execute marketing plans
• Ability to design and deploy brand communications
• Market analysis and portfolio management skills
• Brand Management and Product Life Cycle Management
• Leveraging market research and market insights
• Minimum 8-10 years of Marketing Experience with 2- 3 years of experience in independently managing a large brand.
• People management experience is desirable, not mandatory.
• Demonstrated experience in launching and building new brands. Demonstrated orientation in shaping and implementing innovative brand solutions.
• MBA / Diploma in Marketing management from a premier institute.
Experience: 8-10 years
Location: Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai
Functional Area: Mass Market
Industry Type: Pharma
Requisition ID : 1805649535W
End Date: 31st May, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database