Job for Senior Consultant in Public Private Partnership at National Health Systems Resource Centre
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute towards National strategic health planning and programme design. Work at NHSRC is organized around multiple divisions, namely – Community Processes, Quality Improvement, Public Health Planning, Public Health Administration, Healthcare Financing, Healthcare Technology, HMIS and Human Resources for Health.
Post : Senior Consultant - Public Private Partnership (PPP)
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is seeking applications from qualified candidates to work for the National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) for the above mentioned post purely on contractual basis.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Identify the gaps /needs for PPP in healthcare service delivery
• Support the States/ULBs in designing PPP strategies for addressing the identified gaps
• Exploring private sector involvement in urban areas including not for profit & charitable institutions.
• Support the states in designing and planning projects in urban primary healthcare involving the private sector
• Assist the states in finalizing bid documents for procurement and contract management including contract design, monitoring framework and development of key performance indicators
• Monitoring PPP projects
• Exploring areas for engaging private sector for efficiency including cost benefit analysis of the outsourced projects
• Undertake periodic field visits to States/UTs and districts to review PPP initiatives, identify challenges and support States/UTs for overcoming these challenges
• Responsible for evaluation of Program Implementation Plan (PIP) of States/UTs with respect to PPP Liaison with States/UTs for ensuring adherence to norms and provide inputs to states as required for revision and submission of final PIPs
• Undertake other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time by the Reporting Authority.
• MBA/PGDM in health and hospital management/ Health Economics or equivalent degree from a recognized institution/ University. Any certificate/diploma course in the related field would be desirable.
• Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in private sector/ NGO/ other organizations involved in PPP projects in public health/ healthcare sector/ social sector at national/ State level, knowledge of preparation of Request for proposals (RFPs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) etc. State level
experience would be considered and desirable. Work experience in the relevant field will be given due
• Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Good communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, good oral and written communication skills in English.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
• Willingness to travel to States & districts to provide technical assistance & ability to work on different assignments simultaneously to meet the timelines.
Remuneration Range: Between Rs.90,000/- to Rs.1,30,000/- per month.
Age: Upper limit 50 years as on the last date of receiving application.
Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to email@example.com by 29-May-2018.
Application submitted in other format will not be accepted. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted.
Last Date : 29-May-2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database