Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post : Executive-Learning University
• To use instructional designing to develop presentations and course contents
• To develop activities and program material as per the requirement
• To support Trainers in designing and preparation of training materials such as case studies, power point presentations, worksheet hand-outs, etc.
• To take feedbacks from the trainees/ trainers on the Learning University programs after completion of the trainings and update the Head on the same.
• To ensure that Learning University accessories like L.E.D. screens, Printers, etc. are in working conditions.
• To impart trainings in foundation course modules and any other specific area or expertise developed.
• Excellent writing, research, presentation and communication skills
• Good at Planning and coordinating
• Experience in designing Training Programs
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Event planning skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to work independently
• Experience in working with different level of employee in the organization
Experience : 3-7 years
Qualification : M.Pharm or M.Sc
Location : Vizag
Job ID : 4703315
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 25th June, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database