Established in 2007, Tirupati Group is a highly respected name as a fully integrated Indian Contract Manufacturing Company located amidst the green fields of Himachal Pradesh and are leading global providers in Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals and Ayurvedic Formulations. Owing to persistent values of customer satisfaction, unsurpassed quality standards, human safety, innovation, etc. the company can boast of, a turnover that counts more than 500 Crore INR and serves a clientele of more than 40 reputed companies.
Post : Executive Research Development
- Planning and discussion with Asst. Manager to develop new possible formulation.
- To check the composition of new addition of Product for drug permission.
- To design the BOM as per material compatibility study.
- Checking of development batch cards and note book on daily basis.
- Planning for stability batches initiation and charging.
- To review of stability study report and art work of product to be commercialized with respect to composition.
- Checking of Master Formula Record (MFR) of developed batches.
- Execution of optimization batches/scale-up batches to support production activity
- To perform validation of three commercial batches of new product.
To conduct training for R & D staff on:
1) GMP compliance
2) Equipments training on operation, cleaning and calibration
3) Training on handling and working with sensitive & hazardous materials.
Technology Transfer of Products from R & D to Production Scale.
Execution of optimization batches/scale up batches to support production activity.
Literature and Patent search, review and discussion with Manager to develop new possible Nutraceutical formulations.
Should be innovative and have flair for process development leading to pilot and commercial plants.
Should be well versed with the R&D sector in larger set ups and should be able to estimate tasks well and plan workforce optimally.
Should possess good communication skills.
Location: Paonta Sahib
Education: B.Pharm, M.Sc, Ph.D
Experience : 3 - 7 Years
Industry Type: Pharma / Biotech /Clinical Research
Functional Area: Research and Development
End Date: 30th May, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database