Career for Project Institution Manager at Boehringer Ingelheim
Boehringer Ingelheim is a research-driven pharmaceutical company and one of the top 20 pharmaceutical firms worldwide. Headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany, Boehringer Ingelheim operates globally in over 100 countries and has more than 47,700 employees. The focus of the family-owned company, founded in 1885, is researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing new medications of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine. In 2014, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of about 13.3 billion euros. R&D expenditure corresponds to 23.1% of its net sales.
Post : Project Institution Manager
To work for developing short term and long term business opportunities in state government and central government Institutes specially in non communicable disease segment ,to get BI brands in formulary of state , NCD and other designated central Institutes
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and develop Institutional Business opportunities in state Government segment by getting the brands in formulary of state and ncd through kol engagement and coordination between sales,medical and marketing teams preparing quotation against tenders,. Up to date on government regulations as its important for pharma business operations in government hospitals.
- Plan and organize product promotion campaigns, arrange scientific presentation to pre-selected key institutions and trigger buying decisions.Liaise with the Sales Trade Team to generate demand in Institutions and to facilitate liquidation of stock
- Design, develop and implement public private partnership models with state governments to improve health outcomes for patients by bringing an ongoing stream of value-added disease management solutions.
- Keeping a close eye on state government policies and informing the company on timely basis for desirable actions .Liaosoning with cross functional teams for tender submissions, earnest money , regulatory formalities etc.
- Managing the ISP`s and stake holders in state government and central government agencies Overseeing effective application of sales promotion strategies; participate in cycle meetings and have transparent communication within the sales trade team
• Education : Bachelors degree, Masters degree(e.g. MBBS, MSC), Diploma
• Major Focus : Pharmacology, Business Admin , Pharmacology
• Willingness to travel extensively
• Should be able to learn mechanism of action and clinical application concepts easily
• Adaptability is critical to quickly respond to changing situations and priorities
• Demonstrate strong problem solving and decision making acclimating to various customer needs, interests and processes. Relate to and compare data from different sources. Commit a course of action based on logical assumptions and factual information
• Effective leadership style and can handle team of 7-8 people
Qualification : Bachelors degree, Masters degree
Location : India
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Sales
End Date : 25th June, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database