Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Johnson & Johnson strives to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life. The organization is comprised of more than 250 operating companies with over 127,000 employees located in some 60 countries. With Global sales of USD 71.3 billion in 2013, Johnson & Johnson is recognized as one of the most admired and respected companies in the world. Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers.
Post : Business Unit Manager
- Responsible for managing production personnel to maximize quality and output in a manufacturing operation.
- Accountable for achieving production targets while maintaining cost controls.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Manages production operation and work to meet production goals.
1.Establishes department policy and operations guidelines.
2.Plans production flow, troubleshoots manufacturing issues, and monitors production orders and schedules.
3.Analyzes production and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and to prevent operational delays.
4.Works closely with plant personnel in the areas of safety and quality.
5.Develops programs within these areas, ensures the plant is in compliance with the standards and establishes training requirements for all employees.
6.Creates and revises standard operational and working practices and observes employees to ensure compliance.
7.Establishes and monitors plant's operational budget.
8.Monitors equipment maintenance and repair reports.
* Collaborates with maintenance department to evaluate reoccurring issues that may require equipment replacement
* Handles all aspects of managing personnel including hiring and termination. Provides coaching and development opportunities to staff. Evaluates performance and provides feedback. Implements disciplinary actions as necessary.
* Work closely with sub-ordinates to develop their goals & objectives
* Mentor direct reports
* Establish talent rotation plan
* Develop Training plan for team member in line with requirements
* Ensure monitoring and adherence of applicable environmental conditions as per practice/ procedure in respective work areas.
End to end Process understanding:
- Demonstrates awareness of the supply chain or commercial business functions, as well as of suppliers and customers, their interrelationships, and the key points of interaction and integration
- Demonstrates basic understanding of key processes and activities within a function and understands its interdependencies and interactions with other functions
Performance and Metrics:
- Demonstrates understanding of performance drivers and metrics to suggest trade-offs across the organization for all decisions within and across functions to maximize return and ensure projects and activities make best use of limited resources
- Applies knowledge of trade-offs to make decisions that enhance overall supply chain performance and business results Applies understanding of KPIs to identify supply chain performance gaps
Find More Info Go to Next Page...
Supply Chain Optimization:
- Applies knowledge of supply chain optimization tools (internally or externally developed) to make recommendations for improvement in overall network efficiency or effectiveness
Degree of engineering/science graduate from reputed institute. (B. Pharm / BSc-Chemistry / FDA Post Graduate MBA /Certification as approved technical staff preferred Minimum 12-15years related experience .Working Knowledge of laid down statutory and regulatory requirements
Experience: 12-15 years
Location: Aurangabad, India
Job ID: 1700162139W
End Date: 15th June, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database