Recruitment for R&D Consultant at National Institute of Biologicals - Ministry of Health & Family Welfare | Remuneration upto Rs.1,00,000 /- pm
The National Institute of Biologicals, an autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, is a premier Scientific Organization and a Centre of Excellence to ensure quality of vaccines and biologicals in the country.
Applications are invited for R & D Consultant on contract basis at NIB, NOIDA – One post
Qualification: Ph.D degree in Science (Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Biotechnology or Pharmacy) from a recognized university.
At least 10 years experience in the area of :
(a) Drug discovery research / Basic research along with project management. (b) Development of animal models for drugs research, Animal cell culture (bioassay) studies / In-vivo studies & Analytical Method development.
(c) Conceptualization and implementation of Drugs / Biologicals process development and root-cause analysis of problem encountered in the downstream / upstream process to prevent its recurrence.
Maximum Age : 45 years as on 01/01/2017.
1) Assist in setting up of R&D laboratories for Biologicals including IVDs, Vaccines, Blood products & rDNA bio-therapeutics products.
2) Conceptualizing, designing and implementation of R&D projects to be undertaken by NIB scientists in accordance with the Institute’s mandate.
3) Preparation of reference standards/ reagents.
4) Identifying areas of collaborations with various Universities to strengthen R & D and academic activities of the Institute.
5) Any other duty assigned by Director, NIB from time to time.
Fixed Remuneration: Rs.1,00,000 /- p.m + Conveyance of Rs.7,000 /- p.m.
For More Info Go to Next Page...