Recruitment for Assistant Manager (04 posts) in Drugs Procurement at KMSCL | Government Job
Kerala Medical Services Corporation (KMSCL) is a fully owned Government Company for providing services to the various health care institutions under the department of Family Welfare as per Section 617 of Companies Act; 1956. The company was incorporated on 28th December 2007. One of the key objectives of the KMSCL is to act as the central procurement agency for all essential drugs and equipments for all public healthcare institutions under the department.
Applications are invited for the following positions on contract basis for a period of one year.
Post : Assistant Manager (Drugs Procurement)
No of Posts : 04
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE : B.Pharm or D.Pharm. 3 years post qualification experience for B.Pharm and 5 years for D.Pharm, preferabley in procurement of medicines.
Tender Process of Purchase of essential drugs, verification of invoices, purchase order, recommendations for further processing at accounts and to look after logistics and ensure supply of medicines to institutions in time etc.
Other Terms and Conditions
1. Age: Maximum 35 Years as on 01.04.2017
2. Mode of appointment : On Contract basis for one year
3. Remuneration:Rs.20,000/- consolidated payment per month
4. The applicants should be excellent in writing skills both in English and Malayalam and should be proficient in computers. Through knowledge of MS Office/Open Office is essential.
5. After shortlisting the candidates with essential qualification, written test and interview will be done before selection.
6. The successful candidate will be appointed on contract initially for a period of one year. The Corporation may at its discretion, based on the performance and integrity of the successful candidate, extend the period of contract.
7. The selected candidate should be willing to travel throughout the State.
8. The posts are temporary in nature and no claim for permanency of job or labour claims to the Corporation or the Government.
9. All eligible candidates should submit the application in the prescribed format available in the website www.kmscl.kerala.gov.in through e-mail email@example.com or submit through speed post/courier on or before 5 pm on 07.06.2017 with copy of qualification and experience.
See All Other Jobs in our Database